if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Thursday, November 30, 2006

HARD TIMES!!

A new day begins but how many of us are able to look at yesterday and smile
well, some say i wish yesterday would never end
some say i wish yesterday will never happen again
others will say "will today be worse or better then yesterday?"

every1 going thru a hard time asks themself...
what is life about?
will the rainbow come out after the storm?
will my raging sea be calmed?

depressed, sad, going thru a hard time?
or are u just bored out of ur head and trying to create sth new in ur life?

there is always tomorrow isnt it?
there is the lowest valley in the universe
and there is the highest peak in the world
what goes up must come down
the other way around
what goes down must eventually go up

so y let hard times get the best of us rite?
one way is to let time heal
but then how long will u need to take?
can the ppl around u wait that long to see a smile back on ur face?

remember a thru friend connected to u knows u well
he will know if the smile on ur face is truly from the heart
or is it just to cover up the bitterness in u
dont close up but let the ppl around u help u thru this times
ntg can happen that will make it end of the world for u

furthermore i believe in my father in heaven
who is always for us so who can be againts us
Jeremiah 29:11
for i know the plans He has for us, plans to prosper us and not to doom us..
it is a promise a hold on....

look at tomorrow in a different perspective
and u will find it brighter then the day b4
even if it rains, it will only shape a better tomorrows
where the soils are restored and ready for a new sowing season

even i myself needs to hang on til the sun shines!!

i know that i have loved you ... at 11/30/2006 12:59:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

the'.Past_Life

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music