if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Friday, February 16, 2007

There was no thinking twice when i said it...

it was nvr meant to be..everything is falling apart...to break off all communications would be equal i nvr met u..i'm hurt all over...but there is no way u can see..u're just flooded by ur work and i know i shouldnt push too hard

does it mean that much?what have i turned into...

is it signifying i should let go...cuz it seems i am like another burden u carry..just one word from u and i would let go..regardless of how beautiful the past have been...regardless of how much hurt it will bring..who am i kidding..
we've grown much apart...maybe i should say i was nvr close..maybe i was nvr even significant in ur life..jus a passerby..i dont know...no offence that's how u make me feel most of the time..how do u do it?? one moment u tell me how much it meant but one moment u make it feel as if it is worthless to u...
it just hurts..tried to make the new year happier for everyone but it seems i have only made it worse...i am going home...and i dont give a damn about what has happened here..i need a break from it all...but i am sure it will nvr get out of my head..stare at my hp, check my mails..i can nvr seem to let go, cant i?
how cold u can get..i can too..or its just a lie to cover up...i noe i cant take it...it hurts as much as i say this...i shouldnt have mapled...i shouldnt have went snooping ard in other ppl's business just to end up being hurt more then ever...
mixed feelings..confused...i dont even mean what i say...words of anger...i cant take it!!!!
it meant a lot..i treasured it...but its taken forgranted..what do u want out of me??teach me what to do...
flying home...trying to smile so i dont worry my family...but how long can i put it up i dont know..i am tired...wish u understood!!

i know that i have loved you ... at 2/16/2007 01:02:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music