Wednesday, March 21, 2007
I'm different
Am so full now, filled with soda crackers & chocolate milk…haha…at 1 am in the morning and having to wake up early tomorrow for morning class…hmm, what a weird combination/choice of actions…
Life is fragile but when you’re still in control, please…don’t let it be…it’s just not worth…glad to see all things went well for you today…hold on to it, as life doesn’t come twice…we’ll all make sure you wont fall to far behind, we’ll wait for you to rest after you fall and continue the journey of life together…OHANA (remember?) we’ve all got your back, so stay strong gal!!!
I should be drowning in work but I’m still feeling relaxed…really shouldn’t be dragging so much in my work…with tests at hand, I am so dead…but life doesn’t come twice so I will do what I enjoy doing most and let other things wait…
Life has gotten a lot better this week, a new perspective in life changes it all…back to the centre of what I am created on this earth…trying to fulfill the purpose set for me even before the world heard my first cry…specially crafted by the hands of my Father in heaven, I can only do so much to repay all that His done in my life…to try be a blessing to the others around me, hoping they will soon find the love and joy and hope and peace my Father gave to me…
Was made soft so I couldn’t pursue a career that needed someone strong at heart…someone filled with sympathy and compassion, someone sensitive like me, I could never have done it though I wanted to be a doctor like everyone else I see…but its now left an unfulfilled dream…but I live in no regret…
I sit and wonder if I continued on my journey to pursue medicine, basically I would end up causing my family to be in debt to government study loans and leaving them empty bank accounts…but that wasn’t the main reason why I shifted course…I wanted to still be me…
A doctor is trained to be cold at heart; 1 cant afford to be emotional every time you confront a patient…therefore docs turned insensitive to the feelings of others…I don’t want to be that way…
I was made soft so I could be help to some people though I’m not perfect, I am still trying…and to some people I may seem like a hypocrite of some sort…and I wont deny cuz I too am human and I will have my flaws…but to those I treasure at heart, I will do my best just to see smiles on their faces…I’m different….that’s all I can say…and so I sacrifice my dream to stay the same…
*there’s a faith in me that shines a light through me to touch the lives of others…and I’m glad I found it…hope you’ll find it too; one day*
Life is fragile but when you’re still in control, please…don’t let it be…it’s just not worth…glad to see all things went well for you today…hold on to it, as life doesn’t come twice…we’ll all make sure you wont fall to far behind, we’ll wait for you to rest after you fall and continue the journey of life together…OHANA (remember?) we’ve all got your back, so stay strong gal!!!
I should be drowning in work but I’m still feeling relaxed…really shouldn’t be dragging so much in my work…with tests at hand, I am so dead…but life doesn’t come twice so I will do what I enjoy doing most and let other things wait…
Life has gotten a lot better this week, a new perspective in life changes it all…back to the centre of what I am created on this earth…trying to fulfill the purpose set for me even before the world heard my first cry…specially crafted by the hands of my Father in heaven, I can only do so much to repay all that His done in my life…to try be a blessing to the others around me, hoping they will soon find the love and joy and hope and peace my Father gave to me…
Was made soft so I couldn’t pursue a career that needed someone strong at heart…someone filled with sympathy and compassion, someone sensitive like me, I could never have done it though I wanted to be a doctor like everyone else I see…but its now left an unfulfilled dream…but I live in no regret…
I sit and wonder if I continued on my journey to pursue medicine, basically I would end up causing my family to be in debt to government study loans and leaving them empty bank accounts…but that wasn’t the main reason why I shifted course…I wanted to still be me…
A doctor is trained to be cold at heart; 1 cant afford to be emotional every time you confront a patient…therefore docs turned insensitive to the feelings of others…I don’t want to be that way…
I was made soft so I could be help to some people though I’m not perfect, I am still trying…and to some people I may seem like a hypocrite of some sort…and I wont deny cuz I too am human and I will have my flaws…but to those I treasure at heart, I will do my best just to see smiles on their faces…I’m different….that’s all I can say…and so I sacrifice my dream to stay the same…
*there’s a faith in me that shines a light through me to touch the lives of others…and I’m glad I found it…hope you’ll find it too; one day*
i know that i have loved you ... at 3/21/2007 01:22:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities