Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Rest day
Yeah…end of class for today…so happy!!! It was so hard to keep smiling and act like nothing had happened last night in front of her…for the sake of someone I had to apologise for something I was never at fault with…felt so stupid putting my pride aside just to make sure things went well for you both…and end up she scolded you also…what’s the point la, she wont get it that she was at fault lo…sien dy lar…enough bout her dy la…I rest my case…
I shall enjoy my happy day of rest today and go for a good game of badminton tonight!!
Chen Lin - thanks for ur supper last nite…hehe…will try to ignore her la but will hardly work la…if I loose my temper 1 day, this friendship with her gone case dy la…sorry to say…its just being to inconsiderate and running away from all her actions…cant stand it…
Fish – hey gal, being extremely busy is it? Still waiting for ur mail but if u’re busy don’t worry bout it lar…take ur time wit it…til then take care…ciao
I shall enjoy my happy day of rest today and go for a good game of badminton tonight!!
Chen Lin - thanks for ur supper last nite…hehe…will try to ignore her la but will hardly work la…if I loose my temper 1 day, this friendship with her gone case dy la…sorry to say…its just being to inconsiderate and running away from all her actions…cant stand it…
Fish – hey gal, being extremely busy is it? Still waiting for ur mail but if u’re busy don’t worry bout it lar…take ur time wit it…til then take care…ciao
i know that i have loved you ... at 3/14/2007 11:09:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities