if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Thursday, March 22, 2007

If we hold on together

Ecclesiastes 4:9 forward

"Two people can accomplish more than twice as much as one; they can get a better return of their efforts. If one person fails, the other can reach out and help. But people who are alone that fail will be in real trouble.

And on a cold night, two under the same blanket can gain warmth from each other. But how can one be warm alone?

A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back to back and conquer.

Three are even better, for a triple braided cord is not easily broken."


As what the bible shows me to be, it makes real sense in real life...so it is important to me; friends are essential in life...the same reason why we should hold dear those that matters most...so we've always got their back when they need us...so no one may fall and we may finish the race of life together...

That's why we're DIFFERENT...cuz we fit in our purpose in this world...if we each don't play our own parts, the world would be in a mess...


~hmm, today’s post is a bit laggy again due to my stupid internet connection even til now…at the moment borrowing my friend’s account to log in…well, cheer up al u ppl out there…know you’re tired of the revolving world, so am I but hold on together and we will survive~

i know that i have loved you ... at 3/22/2007 12:18:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music