if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Stressed!

Fear is in the eyes, increases as I can’t get anything into my head…
The feeling is back…I hate tests and exams, thx to u I became like this; endless expectations…
I can hardly breathe; I just want to get it over with…
I need You, Lord…


Joshua 1: 9 “Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or discouraged…For the Lord is with you wherever you go…”

i know that i have loved you ... at 3/22/2007 06:57:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music