Saturday, June 2, 2007
Undecided
It’s been a long time coming down this road
And I know what I’ve been waiting for
Just like a lonely highway
I’m trying to get home
Love’s been a long time coming…
~ ~ ~ ~
I’m trying to lie to myself I am not at tears…but these droplets just prove that I can’t
It’s the stand I made after thinking this few nights…
You’ll see what happens…I have nothing more to say…
I wash my hands in all these matters…
~ ~ ~ ~
There is only one place I wish to run…HOME…
Home is where the heart is; I want to lock myself up in my own room; I don’t want to see anyone for now…
I hate everything from ever since the beginning of this semester; nothing went right…
Its time to stop; I had enough…
Its not pride that was shattered; it’s the inner me being shattered…ripped and torn apart to be put up to be someone I am not…
I don’t want to face the world…I lost myself to begin with…
~ ~ ~ ~
I can’t run; I can’t neglect; I can’t resolve…stand aside?
I guess you’re right…there is nothing I can do…so why bother put myself there and add another thorn in the already stinging situation? Why add another calamity to the rising disaster? I get what you mean now…
~ ~ ~ ~
Old tag replies:
Ellen ~ sorry bout all the confusion about the blog addresses…I promise you I will stick to this one…my reasons are gone…ignore what I said…let’s just say I was being naïve; thinking that by preserving memories it will last but the fact is that it is still reality we have to face…its ok la; paiseh I haven’t tag u in such a long time also… I was too caught up with myself, sorry…u take care too k?
Didi ~ I explain to you next time la… I am not in the mood…I am chatting with you anyways…
~ ~ ~ ~
1 says:
shud find a person that you trust the most..
1 says:
so you wont be lost...
You saw my reply…I am disappointed…
~ ~ ~ ~
I can only say I regretted what I have said and done…and I am sorry…
The rest is up to you to decide…
~ ~ ~ ~
The clock is ticking and there is no turning back…
We’ll just have to let time heal and decide for us…
And I know what I’ve been waiting for
Just like a lonely highway
I’m trying to get home
Love’s been a long time coming…
~ ~ ~ ~
I’m trying to lie to myself I am not at tears…but these droplets just prove that I can’t
It’s the stand I made after thinking this few nights…
You’ll see what happens…I have nothing more to say…
I wash my hands in all these matters…
~ ~ ~ ~
There is only one place I wish to run…HOME…
Home is where the heart is; I want to lock myself up in my own room; I don’t want to see anyone for now…
I hate everything from ever since the beginning of this semester; nothing went right…
Its time to stop; I had enough…
Its not pride that was shattered; it’s the inner me being shattered…ripped and torn apart to be put up to be someone I am not…
I don’t want to face the world…I lost myself to begin with…
~ ~ ~ ~
I can’t run; I can’t neglect; I can’t resolve…stand aside?
I guess you’re right…there is nothing I can do…so why bother put myself there and add another thorn in the already stinging situation? Why add another calamity to the rising disaster? I get what you mean now…
~ ~ ~ ~
Old tag replies:
Ellen ~ sorry bout all the confusion about the blog addresses…I promise you I will stick to this one…my reasons are gone…ignore what I said…let’s just say I was being naïve; thinking that by preserving memories it will last but the fact is that it is still reality we have to face…its ok la; paiseh I haven’t tag u in such a long time also… I was too caught up with myself, sorry…u take care too k?
Didi ~ I explain to you next time la… I am not in the mood…I am chatting with you anyways…
~ ~ ~ ~
1 says:
shud find a person that you trust the most..
1 says:
so you wont be lost...
You saw my reply…I am disappointed…
~ ~ ~ ~
I can only say I regretted what I have said and done…and I am sorry…
The rest is up to you to decide…
~ ~ ~ ~
The clock is ticking and there is no turning back…
We’ll just have to let time heal and decide for us…
i know that i have loved you ... at 6/02/2007 01:26:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities