Monday, May 28, 2007
ntg to say
Confidante ~ let’s hope this 1 lasts…I haven’t had such a long talk with you in such a long while…especially since after you got attached…I really missed those times…
~ ~ ~ ~
I do realize I use a lot of the word ‘miss’…I think I am clinging on so much to the past that I am not willing to move on…maybe cuz the future scares me…
~ ~ ~ ~
Interrupted in the midst of posting…I have lost all I wanted to say…
~ ~ ~ ~
I do realize I use a lot of the word ‘miss’…I think I am clinging on so much to the past that I am not willing to move on…maybe cuz the future scares me…
~ ~ ~ ~
Interrupted in the midst of posting…I have lost all I wanted to say…
i know that i have loved you ... at 5/28/2007 09:42:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities