Wednesday, May 30, 2007
wishing you were here
I took a long turn before I realized I had made a mistake…
~ ~ ~ ~
I think I’ve gone overboard…
~ ~ ~ ~
I’m trying to get the sleepyness away from me…cant believe I slept before 12 yesterday til 8 sth this morning…finished part of a structure question and went back to sleep at 9 sth till 11…I think I am turning into a pig!!!
And my work is all undone…I’m dragging everything and I will die on Friday!!!
~ ~ ~ ~
How far will this journey take me before we walk our separate paths till your image fades away completely?
I still miss you…
Its end up you will never know how I feel for you cuz you were never here…
~ ~ ~ ~
I think I’ve gone overboard…
~ ~ ~ ~
I’m trying to get the sleepyness away from me…cant believe I slept before 12 yesterday til 8 sth this morning…finished part of a structure question and went back to sleep at 9 sth till 11…I think I am turning into a pig!!!
And my work is all undone…I’m dragging everything and I will die on Friday!!!
~ ~ ~ ~
How far will this journey take me before we walk our separate paths till your image fades away completely?
I still miss you…
Its end up you will never know how I feel for you cuz you were never here…
i know that i have loved you ... at 5/30/2007 11:13:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities