Monday, February 26, 2007
I am sorry...
Look…what I did last night was something hurtful and I regretted what I did…you’re right, the consequences I shall have to bear…I could hardly sleep all night…wish I could pick up the phone to say how I really felt but its just wrong…
I told you this is what I shall say to myself and I will say it…I meant what I said…I am a stupid fella not thinking of what my actions will do to others…I am stupid enough of trying to get rid of what I have counted dear to me…I am a mindless jerk only thinking of what I want…I never seem to put myself in other people’s shoes…and now I know the big mistake I have made through friendship all these years…I’m not worth to be a friend at all…
”how did I let the sweetest of dreams be swept away and I am afraid hurt is here to stay…Don’t wanna let it sweep away, don’t let it be over…”
I’m only trying hard to be what I’m not…
**I’m sorry…millions of words cant explain how I feel…my feelings were true…I meant all I have told u before and it never fades…I was being so not understanding…it just brings all I have said before about being there for u anytime to be lies in my heart and I cant take it…it just really seemed; I dunno…I am just terribly sorry…I never meant to end it, I never did…**
I told you this is what I shall say to myself and I will say it…I meant what I said…I am a stupid fella not thinking of what my actions will do to others…I am stupid enough of trying to get rid of what I have counted dear to me…I am a mindless jerk only thinking of what I want…I never seem to put myself in other people’s shoes…and now I know the big mistake I have made through friendship all these years…I’m not worth to be a friend at all…
”how did I let the sweetest of dreams be swept away and I am afraid hurt is here to stay…Don’t wanna let it sweep away, don’t let it be over…”
I’m only trying hard to be what I’m not…
**I’m sorry…millions of words cant explain how I feel…my feelings were true…I meant all I have told u before and it never fades…I was being so not understanding…it just brings all I have said before about being there for u anytime to be lies in my heart and I cant take it…it just really seemed; I dunno…I am just terribly sorry…I never meant to end it, I never did…**
i know that i have loved you ... at 2/26/2007 10:27:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities