if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Thursday, March 1, 2007

ARGH!!!!

Mad, furious, feel like i wanna explode and cut away from you...
i did not make a stupid promise to hinder myself from them...
the song signified something else and you used the song against me...
twist my words to tell me i shouldnt do it...what the hell is wrong with you
doesnt mean you broke up with your BF then i have to cut off all my contacts with the ppl i treasure...
that's just so unacceptable...what you said, i cant believe u said it...
its something important you will never understand...
u say like its so easy to let go but you know what; it aint...
and day by day your words are killing me...
can you not bring it up...i am sick and fed up of u!!!

i know that i have loved you ... at 3/01/2007 09:35:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music