Monday, February 26, 2007
my mistake!!
I made a mistake by doing so…most of the time I just let my emotions come in the way…accumulated stress of life; I had tried many times to do it…but I could never have written what I wrote…I was ok that night…all went well, but I didn’t know why I had the urge to do so…many things are going on in me; pressure from all sides of life…parents, family, even certain friends…
I hated my hols, was wishing I could get away as fast as possible…I never had that feeling before…so tell me what has gotten into me? What made my heart feel so cold?
I grew up didn’t I? but inside I am still the childish me…
It’s all excuses…no one changed me…I changed myself…and I am trying to track back the real me…I just try to push everyone away…every time I reach a certain season of my life, its isolation time…
And so I did make a mistake…regretting it big time!!!
I hated my hols, was wishing I could get away as fast as possible…I never had that feeling before…so tell me what has gotten into me? What made my heart feel so cold?
I grew up didn’t I? but inside I am still the childish me…
It’s all excuses…no one changed me…I changed myself…and I am trying to track back the real me…I just try to push everyone away…every time I reach a certain season of my life, its isolation time…
And so I did make a mistake…regretting it big time!!!
i know that i have loved you ... at 2/26/2007 06:24:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities