Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Crapping around!!
It’s peaceful yet too quiet around here…I think life has been to noisy for me and I need to slow things down…quiet/ noisy…ok that didn’t make sense…hard to explain la…blog = quiet; life = hectic…as simple as that
Resuming college after a week break so many things just come popping up like mushrooms after the rain…whoa…slow down!!! 2nd day of college already my migraine come back attacking liao…
Let’s see what I have at hand at the moment…
1. drawing assignment 3
2. drawing assignment 4
3. structure assignment 1
4. programming assignment 3
5. materials lab reports
6. stupid incomplete 1.2m bridge for structure…70% more in 1 week(impossible)
7. materials project
8. 4 tests in less then 4 weeks
9. hmm…my bro’s wedding…will be busy next weekend and the whole week after…oh no!!!
Seems very lil in numbers but the amount of work is…wow, unexplainable…I am so dead…hmmm, but I still got time to blog…I am a freak…haha…cuz I am having migraine now and I slept for 2 hours already and it still hurts so before I continue hibernating I shall blog…
Actually too quiet la…I dunno what to say liao…nothing to comment…nothing to say…too many things going on…end up dunno what to say…
So I shall see when I am more free I shall be back blogging again…haha…take care and nites all!!!
Resuming college after a week break so many things just come popping up like mushrooms after the rain…whoa…slow down!!! 2nd day of college already my migraine come back attacking liao…
Let’s see what I have at hand at the moment…
1. drawing assignment 3
2. drawing assignment 4
3. structure assignment 1
4. programming assignment 3
5. materials lab reports
6. stupid incomplete 1.2m bridge for structure…70% more in 1 week(impossible)
7. materials project
8. 4 tests in less then 4 weeks
9. hmm…my bro’s wedding…will be busy next weekend and the whole week after…oh no!!!
Seems very lil in numbers but the amount of work is…wow, unexplainable…I am so dead…hmmm, but I still got time to blog…I am a freak…haha…cuz I am having migraine now and I slept for 2 hours already and it still hurts so before I continue hibernating I shall blog…
Actually too quiet la…I dunno what to say liao…nothing to comment…nothing to say…too many things going on…end up dunno what to say…
So I shall see when I am more free I shall be back blogging again…haha…take care and nites all!!!
i know that i have loved you ... at 2/28/2007 12:04:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities