if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Blogging Frenzy

I am exhausted liao...spent the entire night creating another blog for us engineering girls...with addition another non-engineering girl...was excluded but due to further pleading and sympathy was let in as an author of the blog...hmm, am i bad?? i still cant stand her at times...i need to be patient...niweys, check it out lar...the link is 3gals =p(jus click)...

its pink(so not my colour)...wonder why i even use that...

and i wonder where every1 went??? I meant the regular bloggers...yeah, u all know who you are...

HENG CHEN LIN...dont so hao lian oh cuz i let u into my blog..haha...we're not the only 3 ppl here ok? or at least that's what i think lar...haha...

Feels so nice to get ppl to blog...wakakaka...3 new blogs in 2 nites...cool!! all thanks to me...hahaha...but i end up tired liao...

*Hope every1 is back tomorrow!! =P

i know that i have loved you ... at 3/10/2007 12:41:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music