if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Monday, March 5, 2007

I dont wish for anything else..but everything to be back in its place

I know i shouldn't be blogging at a time like this, with 2 more assignment questions unsolved due in practically an hour...cant help it though...cant do them...

"your existence has never ceased in my heart. why do you think of me this way?"
"i really hope you would understand your position in fish and my hearts..."
I am touched by your words and at the same time covered with guilt...i cant explain how it feels now...but i am willing to do what it takes to redempt myself from all that i've said and done...i guess my selfish thoughts took over again and indeed make a terrible mistake...i cherish and treasure all these...no one can take it away...not even myself...i will hold on...

the quotes from the song below explains my feelings :-

How could I let
The sweetest of dreams slip awaY
And I'm afraid the hurt is here to stay

I go round and round
and round in my head
Wanting to take back
Whatever I said

No one was right
We all made mistakes
I'm ready to do whatever it takes
Please, Please, Please
Don't let it be...Over!

No, this is not how it ends
I need my sisters, my family, my friends
Don't wanna let
The sweetest of dreams slip away

'Cause if it's over
Then the hurt is here to stay
Don't let it be over
Please...Don't let it be over

**and so i plead a new start...i dont want to be like this...whack me hard in the head if i do it again...i noe this is like the 2nd time i did it..or maybe more i dunno...and i am really sorry...but i have nvr meant to walk away...nvr did, cuz its taken too much of me...and if i walk away, its too serious to turn back...**

i know that i have loved you ... at 3/05/2007 10:46:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music