Saturday, March 3, 2007
Where the love last forever...
I would like to begin to travel back, trace back my path to where I have lost my old self...and as I find it, hoping I could strip off those unnecessary excess baggage and unwanted rubbish attitude of mine and move on...
Its about time I let loose all that is around and just let things fall into place...cuz everyone has a part to play in this world...if I don’t play my part the world will be in a mess...and trying to change things would make things worse...and so I have learnt my lessons...
Being a friend isn’t trying to change who you are but is being there for that someone and accepting that person for who they are...a commitment made, and I shouldn’t butt off easily...and so I from now shouldn’t commit so easily either unless I know I can take it...
back to the basics, I need my faith to stand back up and gained back my lost purpose in life...the joy I’ve buried deep down shall be dug up again to erase every dark cloud that has shadowed the suns rays from reaching me, the guilt in me shall be overcome and made memories to remind me to never do it again...I need to start running the race of life again...I’ve lost too much precious time venting...every tick of the clock can never be regained...and so I shall appreciate and make use of it all...
I have never felt this peaceful and happy for a very long time...let loose and let go, holding on too hard only exhaust the beholder themselves...I’ve thought things through...
and I will remain here anytime you need me...and its also your choice to move on with or without me...anything that shall make you happy...cheers to u all, take care and do know that "Mei you shei neng qu dai ni zai wo xin shang" every single time spent, its in here and it wont run...to each and everyone of u, u know who u are...but I wont complain anymore...=P
Ciao...gotta settle my structure assignment due on Monday...
Its about time I let loose all that is around and just let things fall into place...cuz everyone has a part to play in this world...if I don’t play my part the world will be in a mess...and trying to change things would make things worse...and so I have learnt my lessons...
Being a friend isn’t trying to change who you are but is being there for that someone and accepting that person for who they are...a commitment made, and I shouldn’t butt off easily...and so I from now shouldn’t commit so easily either unless I know I can take it...
back to the basics, I need my faith to stand back up and gained back my lost purpose in life...the joy I’ve buried deep down shall be dug up again to erase every dark cloud that has shadowed the suns rays from reaching me, the guilt in me shall be overcome and made memories to remind me to never do it again...I need to start running the race of life again...I’ve lost too much precious time venting...every tick of the clock can never be regained...and so I shall appreciate and make use of it all...
I have never felt this peaceful and happy for a very long time...let loose and let go, holding on too hard only exhaust the beholder themselves...I’ve thought things through...
and I will remain here anytime you need me...and its also your choice to move on with or without me...anything that shall make you happy...cheers to u all, take care and do know that "Mei you shei neng qu dai ni zai wo xin shang" every single time spent, its in here and it wont run...to each and everyone of u, u know who u are...but I wont complain anymore...=P
Ciao...gotta settle my structure assignment due on Monday...
i know that i have loved you ... at 3/03/2007 03:45:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities