if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Yawn!!

Emotions are taking over again so…

The only way to get rid of it is to flood the mind and soul with other things at hand…doesn’t matter if I spent all Saturday to edit my blogskin before touching my books…doesn’t matter if I’m skipping meals…I guess I’m just bored and too sick of work and studies…

What more my stupid internet connection in my own room is down for days now…and at the moment camping in another friends room whose roommate went back for the weekend…how wrong can things get when you’re totally not in the mood?

It could get worse but hope not…

I wont choose to control my memories…it would be wonderful; but most importantly I may miss some of the most important lessons in life…then I’ll loose out a great deal in life…I leave my life to the hands of the author and creator…

Silent and resilient; isolation and extrication; the higher your goals the harder it is to achieve…Is it necessary? Or do I just want to keep getting involved and let it dwell within? Despite all the joys and laughter; pain and hurt; it had and will bring…with hope it’s a balance in both and not just towards tears…

Tired, confused, stressed; faithful, peaceful, joyful!!!

i know that i have loved you ... at 3/24/2007 02:46:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music