Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Speechless
To be honest; the week before the trip I really chose to give up everything…
But I gave it a chance last weekend hoping that things would turn around…well, guess not…either you’re extremely busy or its just the character of yours…I do not wish to agree with others; about the way they describe you…but somehow, I’m not being showed anything different from you…
With higher hopes comes greater disappointment
When I’m around you things are different, you give me this mature vibe…
It’s not the mature you I wish to see; where is the you I met months ago? The one I chatted with and had a great time…I’m not here to see you make up life and act all tough…
Maybe it wasn’t meant to be this way…
Yet I still don’t want to be to part of the world that turns away from you…you’re different…but you should give me a reason to hold on to this friendship and not by words alone…
~ ~ ~ ~
and if ~ can't appreciate your efforts, your friendship, then ~ doesn't deserve to be your friend
and you stand strong, to let the people who appreciate you have lesser worries, to know you're fine
you don't let people who don't appreciate you get the better of you.
you show them you can survive even w/out them
~thx gal! I’ll try remember these words and make myself a happier person…you jia you too~
~ ~ ~ ~
Let it slip away, the moments go, I’m still holding on somehow wishing I could change the way the world goes round…
But I gave it a chance last weekend hoping that things would turn around…well, guess not…either you’re extremely busy or its just the character of yours…I do not wish to agree with others; about the way they describe you…but somehow, I’m not being showed anything different from you…
With higher hopes comes greater disappointment
When I’m around you things are different, you give me this mature vibe…
It’s not the mature you I wish to see; where is the you I met months ago? The one I chatted with and had a great time…I’m not here to see you make up life and act all tough…
Maybe it wasn’t meant to be this way…
Yet I still don’t want to be to part of the world that turns away from you…you’re different…but you should give me a reason to hold on to this friendship and not by words alone…
~ ~ ~ ~
and if ~ can't appreciate your efforts, your friendship, then ~ doesn't deserve to be your friend
and you stand strong, to let the people who appreciate you have lesser worries, to know you're fine
you don't let people who don't appreciate you get the better of you.
you show them you can survive even w/out them
~thx gal! I’ll try remember these words and make myself a happier person…you jia you too~
~ ~ ~ ~
Let it slip away, the moments go, I’m still holding on somehow wishing I could change the way the world goes round…
i know that i have loved you ... at 5/23/2007 11:01:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities