if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Trying >.<

The end of classes; the beginning of a lonely night once again…

~ ~ ~ ~

Why do tunes keep playing in my head?

~ ~ ~ ~

I wish I never knew you but another part of me wish I did

Which part of me is real?

~ ~ ~ ~

Choices that we human make; it hurts even though we try to consider the entire world’s feelings…there is no such thing as making everyone happy…

So some1 once told me I should live for myself…

I just want to tell you I wish I could…but it’s so hard to do so…

Cuz I can’t bear to see the people around me get hurt…

~ ~ ~ ~

We’re born in different worlds; and that’s a fact…we’re 2 different personalities; that’s another fact…but yet in certain ways I thought we were the same…but I guess the world I thought I’ve made with you in it is now empty…

There are certain people that brighten up your world…and others may just look like shadows in it…

But there is something that each 1 of us should understand…a world isn’t made up of just a few people but many different people in it…its not wrong to show importance to the existence of certain people but yet the rest of the world shouldn’t be ignored…

And maybe because of that I am exhausted with life…

~ ~ ~ ~

All efforts poured out are never coming back, you can’t even hope for them to come back…cuz no one understands…so once something is done, just hope that the best of your part is done…then its enough…think positively…then you will be happier that way…

~ ~ ~ ~

You guys don’t even know me…I don’t think asking me why didn’t I hang out late at night with you guys at the street party is gonna satisfy your questions…cuz you don’t even know me…

I’m not the party type, I don’t go clubbing, I don’t dance…I just listen to music…I’ve got a curfew, I’ve got a mom that calls me every now and then to check on me…which part of my life don’t you get after an entire year being with you all?

And not going for all these events doesn’t mean I am putting the friendship behind…doesn’t mean I don’t hang out with you guys anymore…when the obvious hard truth is we’ve all grown apart again once again…

And this semester I’ve grown much more into a loner…

~ ~ ~ ~

In the end I can’t express myself properly and end up crapping…sigh!

i know that i have loved you ... at 5/24/2007 07:18:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music