if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Sunday, June 3, 2007

my final outburst

I wrote 8 pages on my journal today; things I wouldn’t write here…

I needed to get my life right again…I took the evening to be quiet…and I saw where I went wrong…

~ ~ ~ ~

Everyone wants a say in the world to make their existence clearer on the face of the earth…

Living in the society is a hard competition; so everyone wants to put thorns around themselves to protect themselves…therefore there is no right and wrong for now...

To make the world a better place would everyone just quiet down their busy and hectic mind; sit and think before saying anything rash for once…

I have learnt my lesson and now I choose to silent my existence…I am not always right but life is a journey that never stops needing us to learn from our mistakes…

Give yourself a chance, give others a chance…

~ ~ ~ ~

I guess it’s not easy…I am pushing away…my replies are short…sorry, I just don’t want to talk about my weekend…it’s not that I am trying to ignore you…

But we did make progress…at least the cold war was broken…like I said; I’ll smile back at you no matter what…

~ ~ ~ ~

I am risking all I have to try and help…I am sorry but I am just not the type who can just sit here and watch…no matter who the person is, I’ll do my best to be there for them…I don’t take sides…I say what I see...

As long as things take a better turn for you; I don’t mind putting what I treasure in jeopardy…

~ ~ ~ ~

Call me with whatever names you want; but I seriously want to say something…and I don’t hold a grudge against you; just so you now…

If you were to say that you let God make the miracle for you then why not choose to practice what you preach? What happened to love your neighbours as yourself; what happened to forgive others as God has forgiven you?

I don’t see the point of holding on to your point of view; why can’t you just accept a sincere apology and try things out…I am pretty sure things would be better than now…

1 Thessalonians 5: 15

It’s tiring to hold a grudge; its tiring to assume what the other is thinking…so why not take the time out and talk things out peacefully…

I am not trying to act smart…I am not trying to be anything…I know it’s hard to live by the word…but there is no harm trying…I am still learning, no one is perfect…

~ ~ ~ ~

Our first impression of you was: “wow!”

It’s not a wow in a good way but we were made speechless…you weren’t friendly at all…

I was wondering if I ever stepped on your tail, or did I give you a bad impression, or maybe by character you were just shy.

Hmm…I’ve heard what I needed to hear…and I leave myself no comments…

In this world everyone is made unique and if everyone were to be made alike then might as well create robots to take our place…

Deep down in everyone there is always something good…

~ ~ ~ ~

To everyone out there whom I have hurt, even a single bit; directly or indirectly…

Here is my official apology…I am sorry…

~ ~ ~ ~

1 Thessalonians 5: 18

No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

~ ~ ~ ~


Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight
Someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight

Somewhere out there someone's saying a prayer
That we'll find one another in that big somewhere out there

And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star

And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky

Somewhere out there if love can see us through
Then we'll be together somewhere out there
Out where dreams come true

i know that i have loved you ... at 6/03/2007 01:32:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music