if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Monday, March 26, 2007

Comment

a comment i left for someone's long abandoned blog...

the world is created with no isolation of a being...and everyone in this world deserves a friend...not just by name a friend but one that sticks to you like glue and never leave your side no matter what happens...it may not be your lifetime partner but its just someone who's willing to share the burdens of your heart along the line of life...

and in the road of walking together you discover your destiny together...DESTINY IN FANTASY...i totally remember that clearly...

memories remained, footprints are left along the path we have walked and i dont wish for it to pause right there...wish it would go on along the shore of a beach that never ends...

everyone drops in for a reason...so let the reason live on...despite all the challenges in life...

~signing off~

i know that i have loved you ... at 3/26/2007 08:44:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music