Sunday, March 25, 2007
Time is not a factor
I am sitting here in a lonely and empty room wasting my time doing stupid things; just look at the ticks of time pass me by…fiddling with my keyboard, typing things and end up deleting again…or just put my head into stupid GBA games, trying hard to level up…if I’m not occupied with all that my mind runs into a world of its own again…and it isn’t nice at all…
Looking at the maple icon; will clicking it help? Wait, I can’t find myself a reason to maple anymore…its boring without you in it…every time I manage to log in, stare at the buddy list…no one’s in…within 30 seconds I log off again…
Pig beach? Free market? Ant tunnel? Kerning city? PQ’s? Henesys hunting ground? Etc…it was fun back then, wasn’t it?…memories, flooding the mind every time I stare at it…
I cant study…wasted the entire weekend doing everything except study…what’s wrong with me…I even broke my own record…I’ve got an assignment due less than 24 hours and I have not even seen the questions yet…I’ve got another assignment due Friday and 2 tests starting this Thursday…but I just cant find the enthusiasm to open my book and study…
My mind is occupied…my emotions are free to run all over me…and I am mentally exhausted…wish someone can help me ease everything but the fact is there’s none…
~ By just thinking of it, if it happened to me I would have freaked out and back off…so I guess there was much fault here…should I…? Let alone…I can’t find my way out…I’m lost, hurting and scared…do you know? ~
Looking at the maple icon; will clicking it help? Wait, I can’t find myself a reason to maple anymore…its boring without you in it…every time I manage to log in, stare at the buddy list…no one’s in…within 30 seconds I log off again…
Pig beach? Free market? Ant tunnel? Kerning city? PQ’s? Henesys hunting ground? Etc…it was fun back then, wasn’t it?…memories, flooding the mind every time I stare at it…
I cant study…wasted the entire weekend doing everything except study…what’s wrong with me…I even broke my own record…I’ve got an assignment due less than 24 hours and I have not even seen the questions yet…I’ve got another assignment due Friday and 2 tests starting this Thursday…but I just cant find the enthusiasm to open my book and study…
My mind is occupied…my emotions are free to run all over me…and I am mentally exhausted…wish someone can help me ease everything but the fact is there’s none…
~ By just thinking of it, if it happened to me I would have freaked out and back off…so I guess there was much fault here…should I…? Let alone…I can’t find my way out…I’m lost, hurting and scared…do you know? ~
i know that i have loved you ... at 3/25/2007 11:23:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities