Monday, March 26, 2007
More mess
Hmm, maybe she was right…not everyone is as ‘free’ as me…no one prioritize things like I do…so I can't expect anything out of others...if there were more people like me in this world I think the world has no choice but to spin slower…how can I put these abstract things first instead of my studies which needs to be first…no wonder my mom always keeps an eye on me…cuz I’m not mature enough to be set free into this world…I may just be like a tofu that falls to the ground and SPLAT!!! The end of me…I’m idiotic, a big failure in life…how am I suppose to say I am always here for u when I am in an utter mess myself…wish there is a delete button in my mind…I seriously need HELP!!!! -2.45 am-
i know that i have loved you ... at 3/26/2007 02:39:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities