Saturday, March 10, 2007
Enough...
It's time to buck up and became less soft!!!
WTH, I give in to people's sweet talk too easily...
Cant believe once I let u in u shut me out of yours...Speechless of me
so i took drastic measures...
This blog is disclosed once and for all...
What's in here stays in here...
Want to read it ask me first...
Enough is enough...
And my head still hurts...a bit lesser than just now cuz i took panadol!!!
Told u it was my good friend...
Can't live without it...hehe
Ciaoz...(-_-#)
WTH, I give in to people's sweet talk too easily...
Cant believe once I let u in u shut me out of yours...Speechless of me
so i took drastic measures...
This blog is disclosed once and for all...
What's in here stays in here...
Want to read it ask me first...
Enough is enough...
And my head still hurts...a bit lesser than just now cuz i took panadol!!!
Told u it was my good friend...
Can't live without it...hehe
Ciaoz...(-_-#)
i know that i have loved you ... at 3/10/2007 04:13:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities