Saturday, March 10, 2007
Love...
Part 1 :
I dare not think about love now…cuz it only screws up life more and more…maybe??? I think lar…
Is it wrong to love or is it because you’re in love with the wrong person or is it for the wrong reason? Whoever in this world is right? I don’t know…
Hmm, this is an antique of mine…written last year; someone might have read it before…
When u fall, u fall deep
I got my words mixed up after the incident
But I was looking for some1 to put the words back into place
So I could see the reason I lived for
As far as I looked, no 1 seem to be able to help me
I guess I could only depend on time
Hoping that my last hope of time will not fail me too
If it does then what is left of me anymore
I guess love is something I just can’t keep pushing
When the limit breaks no seal will be the seal b4
All is lost, even dignity and pride
Scary as it seems...it has already happened
A lonely heart needs sum1 to come close and knock on the door
But sum how that sum1 hasn’t been found
How long more will this heart be locked up
Or will it find another way out of these lonely times
I knew my words are jumbled up
Causing this poem to seem meaningless
For its true meaning is to the author himself/herself
Whose hopes are for things to be okay at the end of the day
-THE END-
But still feels funny to read it back…and the emotions for when I wrote this is still clinging…guess nothing changed much since then…all was kept hanging…
To be continued…
I dare not think about love now…cuz it only screws up life more and more…maybe??? I think lar…
Is it wrong to love or is it because you’re in love with the wrong person or is it for the wrong reason? Whoever in this world is right? I don’t know…
Hmm, this is an antique of mine…written last year; someone might have read it before…
When u fall, u fall deep
I got my words mixed up after the incident
But I was looking for some1 to put the words back into place
So I could see the reason I lived for
As far as I looked, no 1 seem to be able to help me
I guess I could only depend on time
Hoping that my last hope of time will not fail me too
If it does then what is left of me anymore
I guess love is something I just can’t keep pushing
When the limit breaks no seal will be the seal b4
All is lost, even dignity and pride
Scary as it seems...it has already happened
A lonely heart needs sum1 to come close and knock on the door
But sum how that sum1 hasn’t been found
How long more will this heart be locked up
Or will it find another way out of these lonely times
I knew my words are jumbled up
Causing this poem to seem meaningless
For its true meaning is to the author himself/herself
Whose hopes are for things to be okay at the end of the day
-THE END-
But still feels funny to read it back…and the emotions for when I wrote this is still clinging…guess nothing changed much since then…all was kept hanging…
To be continued…
i know that i have loved you ... at 3/10/2007 12:44:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities