Thursday, March 29, 2007
Exhausted
One down one more to go…these tests are really killing us…just came back from lunch…my friend said I looked pale after my structure test…I must be really exhausted…and I skipped my drawing class today…what’s with me and skipping class this 2 days…am I really that tired…guess I am…even my brain can’t think straight…tonight will be worse…oh no!
OMG, programming assignment is due tomorrow…I can’t think…I need to study my materials…but I think right this moment I need to relax and maybe a short nap…brain freeze…nothing else is going in for now…
Great, and in 2 to 3 weeks from now my finals is here…great; just great…there isn’t much time left, is there?
And I don’t get it, I just don’t…maybe you’re just extremely busy…that’s the only valid reason…but I wont vent…for now, and in the times to come I should begin to silence my existence…only appearing when I’m needed…I’ve tried everything but I think I can only hear the sound of my thoughts being reflected back at me…making things sound as though it isn’t real…I don’t know anything about you anymore…or should I say I never knew the real you? No one can turn back time no matter how much you miss it…
What goes out can never return…awaiting but never gaining…should that be my motto?
Isolation and eradication …speechless bout you and I…eradication
OMG, programming assignment is due tomorrow…I can’t think…I need to study my materials…but I think right this moment I need to relax and maybe a short nap…brain freeze…nothing else is going in for now…
Great, and in 2 to 3 weeks from now my finals is here…great; just great…there isn’t much time left, is there?
And I don’t get it, I just don’t…maybe you’re just extremely busy…that’s the only valid reason…but I wont vent…for now, and in the times to come I should begin to silence my existence…only appearing when I’m needed…I’ve tried everything but I think I can only hear the sound of my thoughts being reflected back at me…making things sound as though it isn’t real…I don’t know anything about you anymore…or should I say I never knew the real you? No one can turn back time no matter how much you miss it…
What goes out can never return…awaiting but never gaining…should that be my motto?
Isolation and eradication …speechless bout you and I…eradication
i know that i have loved you ... at 3/29/2007 02:57:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities