if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Speechless

Feels funny to not blog for at least a day, so it’s a short post though I’m not in the mood…

A feeling of being speechless for now, a feeling of being asked to shut up by someone indirectly…and even at this point I am lost for words…

Guess there is too much things going on inside and I can’t even hear myself anymore…

Making wise choices and decisions are hard…I know what is right but I just won’t do it…

I need to make it through the tests then I think I will be back to normal again…

I’m still filled with words I can’t seem to express for now…all I can say is I’m sorry…

It all seems like everything is happening due to imagination…maybe you aren’t real at all…you know why? You appear and you disappear…and the cycle goes on thus leading to fatigue…

~I’m like an empty tin making so much noise but inside its just filthy air…so I should learn to keep my mouth shut…I need an attitude check, a life check…before it gets the bad out of me…Restrain and withstand; isolation and extrication~

i know that i have loved you ... at 3/27/2007 11:01:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music