Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Maple end zone
I’m rather worn-out lately…physically, mentally and emotionally…
~ ~ ~ ~
Somehow I just want to make myself occupied by mapling, as someone told me before…it drowns the sorrows, it numbs the soul…if I were emotionless then things would be less complicated…
In maple world there are no worries…you train whenever you want to, walk around and venture, chat around…free from reality…
Too bad the main reason that made maple life more interesting has decided to quit maple…
With the thoughts of it, my finger froze…I can’t even describe what my true feelings are…
~ ~ ~ ~
I’ve got nothing to say for now…maybe tonight or later…
~ ~ ~ ~
Somehow I just want to make myself occupied by mapling, as someone told me before…it drowns the sorrows, it numbs the soul…if I were emotionless then things would be less complicated…
In maple world there are no worries…you train whenever you want to, walk around and venture, chat around…free from reality…
Too bad the main reason that made maple life more interesting has decided to quit maple…
With the thoughts of it, my finger froze…I can’t even describe what my true feelings are…
~ ~ ~ ~
I’ve got nothing to say for now…maybe tonight or later…
i know that i have loved you ... at 5/23/2007 04:51:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities