if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Feeling better

I’m feeling much better now…

It takes time to let things fall back into place and be like before…I can’t ask for much but be contented with what I have…

I’ve got tons of work to worry about now…

But I still need to go out and cool later with a few hours of badminton…I can’t stand the silence…I’ll go nuts…

I’ve got a life to lead, a purpose to meet, my dreams to live…

I won’t give up…

~ ~ ~ ~

I don’t want to see fake smiles carved on your faces…it wont make me any happier…

It doesn’t matter when you guys have fights and misunderstandings in between…being honest with feelings is the first step to solve an argument…

And honestly it worries me to not know what is going on…and feeling bad when I can’t help…

~ ~ ~ ~

What goes around comes around…

~ ~ ~ ~

1 Peter 1: 3

All honor to the God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for it is by hid boundless mercy that God has given us the privilege of being born again. Now we live with a wonderful expectation because Jesus Christ rose again from the dead.

~The Hope of Eternal Life~

i know that i have loved you ... at 5/22/2007 04:36:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music