Sunday, June 3, 2007
What a night
After that night everything feels a bleak since then…
Seems like I walk my life by what I see; I lost my dreams…I lost my will to live for the future…
Maybe I am afraid what the future holds, afraid to have expectations…afraid that higher hopes comes greater disappointment…
I got scared of these entire let downs…I told you before; I hate it so…do you still remember?
It’s not that I don’t want to move on; it’s not that I am holding back…I am still trying to forget…
All I hear is voices in my head
There is nothing I can do
To make it clear again
Wish for once it would end
Let it be buried deep within…I’m trying to put up a smile for you…
When will the time come?
~ ~ ~ ~
I know you guys care…but telling me to let go; telling me it’s not worth; telling me I should change; telling me to not take it so seriously; telling me to walk away…
I really appreciate all the advice but somehow I can’t change myself; I can’t bring myself to do it…and now I understand; you can’t try to change someone unless that person wants to be changed…
If I could, then my life would have been far less complicated…
~ ~ ~ ~
Pool was nice yesterday though I still suck at it…at least it took my mind off things a while…
I am trying to smile for everyone to see, but when I was confronted again I know you sensed that the atmosphere changed…
I stared blankly into space…I stopped talking…all I did was spinning the thoughts in my head again…
You asked me why the sudden change; and I couldn’t answer you…I didn’t know how…
~ ~ ~ ~
I am just crapping all over again…
Seems like I walk my life by what I see; I lost my dreams…I lost my will to live for the future…
Maybe I am afraid what the future holds, afraid to have expectations…afraid that higher hopes comes greater disappointment…
I got scared of these entire let downs…I told you before; I hate it so…do you still remember?
It’s not that I don’t want to move on; it’s not that I am holding back…I am still trying to forget…
All I hear is voices in my head
There is nothing I can do
To make it clear again
Wish for once it would end
Let it be buried deep within…I’m trying to put up a smile for you…
When will the time come?
~ ~ ~ ~
I know you guys care…but telling me to let go; telling me it’s not worth; telling me I should change; telling me to not take it so seriously; telling me to walk away…
I really appreciate all the advice but somehow I can’t change myself; I can’t bring myself to do it…and now I understand; you can’t try to change someone unless that person wants to be changed…
If I could, then my life would have been far less complicated…
~ ~ ~ ~
Pool was nice yesterday though I still suck at it…at least it took my mind off things a while…
I am trying to smile for everyone to see, but when I was confronted again I know you sensed that the atmosphere changed…
I stared blankly into space…I stopped talking…all I did was spinning the thoughts in my head again…
You asked me why the sudden change; and I couldn’t answer you…I didn’t know how…
~ ~ ~ ~
I am just crapping all over again…
i know that i have loved you ... at 6/03/2007 03:57:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities