if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Friday, March 30, 2007

Glad it's over

I’m back with more comments on my own life…like DUH!!! Forgive me, my brain has been overloaded for the past days especially last night…slept at 11pm to 2am then study til 7am…took a short nap, wake up study again til my 10 am class, tapao food, rush back to my room, put my book in front of me; study while eating or I should say choking…2 pm test…*blink*blink…did everything I study run away? Hmm…well, by 3.45pm…freedom, the end of test 2 season…so I am taking a break for tonight…should be sleeping soon…my eyes are turning like this now -.-

Programming’s test 2 marks were quite bad, 6.9/10, drawing test 2 marks were quite bad compared to the first 8.6/10…wonder my how bad can my structure and my materials get…hmm, not to mention finals is in 2 weeks…JIAYOU ba!!

~ ~ ~ ~

If hurting others is so called ‘to protect yourself’, then I can only say you’re so wrong…its just traps you set along the way and next time when you trace back your steps you’ll only end up getting hurt yourself by your own traps…and the worse is you think by doing so you’re not wrong? My commitment in this friendship ends right here…with nothing more to say…I just have to finish my course in a year and a half, then I don’t wish to see you around; that’s if you don’t change…cuz I truly do not respect people who do not respect others, in 2 words; SELFISH and IGNORANT…I’ve told you my part of the story…that friends are everything to me…to choose to learn from it or not, it’s your choice!

~ ~ ~ ~

Didi – don’t worry bout your static marks la, don’t let it spoil your mood…JIAYOU for your test 2 retest ba!! If got any questions not including unit vector and 3d components, practically moment diagram, equilibrium, sections, moments of inertia, etc all those can ask me…0 to 1 is also an improvement, so don’t be too hard on yourself…but I’m not saying you should get 1 only la, the more the better, right?

~ ~ ~ ~

I shall await your reply…I have no right to ask for more…

i know that i have loved you ... at 3/30/2007 10:31:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music