Sunday, March 11, 2007
Love...
Part 3:
Love beyond measure; something ventured and hard to let go…the deeper you go, the deeper its anchored into your heart…its going to hurt a lot to pull the anchor out, taking away a big chunk of your heart…and you’ll definitely miss that part of it…
No one understands when you say it’s hard to let go…
I personally don’t get it (no offence) when those couples can just be together and split like its ‘nobody’s business…had some friends getting together and splitting in a day…what’s that??? Were there even any feelings involved?
Have the chance to share love then appreciate it…don’t waste it…some people aren’t allowed to love because of certain restrictions…
To be continued…
**A bit too much ‘love’ for the day…thinking too much makes it ache more…hehe…**
~Wont be in tomorrow afternoon onwards to Monday afternoon~
Please leave a message…haha…so I’ve got something to reply when I get back…hehe
Love beyond measure; something ventured and hard to let go…the deeper you go, the deeper its anchored into your heart…its going to hurt a lot to pull the anchor out, taking away a big chunk of your heart…and you’ll definitely miss that part of it…
No one understands when you say it’s hard to let go…
I personally don’t get it (no offence) when those couples can just be together and split like its ‘nobody’s business…had some friends getting together and splitting in a day…what’s that??? Were there even any feelings involved?
Have the chance to share love then appreciate it…don’t waste it…some people aren’t allowed to love because of certain restrictions…
To be continued…
**A bit too much ‘love’ for the day…thinking too much makes it ache more…hehe…**
~Wont be in tomorrow afternoon onwards to Monday afternoon~
Please leave a message…haha…so I’ve got something to reply when I get back…hehe
i know that i have loved you ... at 3/11/2007 02:06:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities