if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Monday, March 12, 2007

More crap

Though the earth spins on an axis
In 2 different worlds we exist
Trying to find life together
All I’ve done is made it bitter

Turn to the brighter side of things
Trying to fly away with wings
But as I try to soar away
Obstacles end up in my way

As I am falling deep
The harder I weep
The pain in me stings
Though I try to ignore all things

Wish life were simpler
All touches were gentler
So life could be more bared
Living life with someone loved

i know that i have loved you ... at 3/12/2007 03:21:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music