Sunday, March 11, 2007
Love...
Part 4:
All is silent
Unable to be resilient
Stuck in the past
Slowly, turning into dust
Wish the world had no knots
So it would be free of thoughts
But all it did was to make me wither
When I tried to hold someone dear
What thought does the world holds against love? Separated by all sorts of limits, boundaries that all of us wished would never exist…
I’ve seen a friend stand up for what she believes, breaking the norms of the world…wish I could be that tough, as bold as what you told me to be…but every step I take further I am being judged for being who I am…every step being a painful step, maybe afraid of loosing what I already have…
But I still try to hold dear to you…though its leading me no where but further pain…when 2 points meet no end and I’m caught in the middle, it would be the last situation I would want to be in but just the picture of it seemed nearer then I thought… and it scares me a lot…wish you knew…but this is a place where you would hardly appear…
My thoughts and memories lingers around you…and I wonder what was the touch you used to leave such big impact on my life…or am I just too soft or too sensitive or am I just overreacting?
My feelings are real, my thoughts are real, my hopes are real, my dreams are real…
And I am trying hard not to let it die…cuz it means that much to me…
-THE END-
Unable to be resilient
Stuck in the past
Slowly, turning into dust
Wish the world had no knots
So it would be free of thoughts
But all it did was to make me wither
When I tried to hold someone dear
What thought does the world holds against love? Separated by all sorts of limits, boundaries that all of us wished would never exist…
I’ve seen a friend stand up for what she believes, breaking the norms of the world…wish I could be that tough, as bold as what you told me to be…but every step I take further I am being judged for being who I am…every step being a painful step, maybe afraid of loosing what I already have…
But I still try to hold dear to you…though its leading me no where but further pain…when 2 points meet no end and I’m caught in the middle, it would be the last situation I would want to be in but just the picture of it seemed nearer then I thought… and it scares me a lot…wish you knew…but this is a place where you would hardly appear…
My thoughts and memories lingers around you…and I wonder what was the touch you used to leave such big impact on my life…or am I just too soft or too sensitive or am I just overreacting?
My feelings are real, my thoughts are real, my hopes are real, my dreams are real…
And I am trying hard not to let it die…cuz it means that much to me…
-THE END-
i know that i have loved you ... at 3/11/2007 10:11:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities