if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Monday, March 12, 2007

Forsaking myself !!!

Attending my brother’s wedding is a somewhat event that is causing this heart to break further…and it’ll be on until end of this week when I have to fly back for the weekend to attend the church wedding ceremony and the main wedding banquet back in my hometown…

Push away the word love and it falls right back…how would you know you’ve found the right person to love? Great, you’ve found yours…congratulations then!! But as I sit at the main table last night…I was asking myself what have I done with myself?

Mom was telling me all her expectations of me in the hotel last night…to be an excellent student like my bro…learn to appreciate and never forget who raised you…and all those things that she thought would never add to my burden at hand…I’m already trying my best…I am still me, trying to live a life with the least pain and tears filled in it…and instead making every1 around me happy

Wish I could forsake my own life and make everyone happy…wish I could!!!

I have no idea who I might end up to be in the future but I only want to make everyone dear to me happy for now…

i know that i have loved you ... at 3/12/2007 12:54:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music