Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Sorry ppl!!
Have been putting away the truth for too long
Denying something I dare not accept;
It never existed…it wasn’t ignorance
Its all lies to tell myself I have gotten over it
And we’re still friends now
Looking for something that never exist
No matter how much I chose ‘existence’
It would never come close
If from the start the truth was revealed
All these tears, pain and endless dreams would have been spared
At the same time memories would be erased with it
I can’t accept that either, I never regretted this path…
Yet I still treasure what it has brought me
But now it just can’t end right here
I’m trying my best
But I can’t seem to let go
On my journey to revive myself; I’m sorry I if I may hurt any of u on the way…
For I truly understand memories are just memories, but reality is reality, right in front of my eyes…and it’s taking me down with it if I don’t turn things around soon…
I want to rise again and find myself…back where I could be stronger so I could shelter those I treasure…
I want to be who I am when we first met…the only thing different is the inner me…a different kind of love…
I need to get things straight instead living a state of denial in life…
“A broken shed cannot shelter you from the storm; so I built a stronger house to keep you safe in it”
And when I am fully recovered from all these or even when I am still on the way of recovery, my promise still remains…with every ounce of effort I have in me, I will still be here…
**Chen Lin – don’t worry bout my results, promise you I will try my best to achieve better than my test 1 scores or at least keep up to what I’ve done so far…I may seem all out of focus now…but I know what needs to be done and I will do it…I wont let the high hopes of my parents down…I need a scholarship to graduate…if you need help in your static, math or materials can come to me though I need your help in drawing la…and still thanks a lot for this couple of days!!!
**Cat and fish – I’m going through a hard time with life accepting myself for who I am and so I am stressed up within…I’ve been thinking and now I should make a decision…so I begin a quest to recover who I’ve lost…I may have brought a lot of disagreement and some emotional tantrums and maybe unnecessary stress to you guys…and I’m sorry for all that…its not a new year resolution for me doing this but I need to move on in life in order to protect what I treasure most…you guys will always be special in my heart!!!
Denying something I dare not accept;
It never existed…it wasn’t ignorance
Its all lies to tell myself I have gotten over it
And we’re still friends now
Looking for something that never exist
No matter how much I chose ‘existence’
It would never come close
If from the start the truth was revealed
All these tears, pain and endless dreams would have been spared
At the same time memories would be erased with it
I can’t accept that either, I never regretted this path…
Yet I still treasure what it has brought me
But now it just can’t end right here
I’m trying my best
But I can’t seem to let go
On my journey to revive myself; I’m sorry I if I may hurt any of u on the way…
For I truly understand memories are just memories, but reality is reality, right in front of my eyes…and it’s taking me down with it if I don’t turn things around soon…
I want to rise again and find myself…back where I could be stronger so I could shelter those I treasure…
I want to be who I am when we first met…the only thing different is the inner me…a different kind of love…
I need to get things straight instead living a state of denial in life…
“A broken shed cannot shelter you from the storm; so I built a stronger house to keep you safe in it”
And when I am fully recovered from all these or even when I am still on the way of recovery, my promise still remains…with every ounce of effort I have in me, I will still be here…
**Chen Lin – don’t worry bout my results, promise you I will try my best to achieve better than my test 1 scores or at least keep up to what I’ve done so far…I may seem all out of focus now…but I know what needs to be done and I will do it…I wont let the high hopes of my parents down…I need a scholarship to graduate…if you need help in your static, math or materials can come to me though I need your help in drawing la…and still thanks a lot for this couple of days!!!
**Cat and fish – I’m going through a hard time with life accepting myself for who I am and so I am stressed up within…I’ve been thinking and now I should make a decision…so I begin a quest to recover who I’ve lost…I may have brought a lot of disagreement and some emotional tantrums and maybe unnecessary stress to you guys…and I’m sorry for all that…its not a new year resolution for me doing this but I need to move on in life in order to protect what I treasure most…you guys will always be special in my heart!!!
i know that i have loved you ... at 3/13/2007 07:26:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities