Monday, April 16, 2007
Happy...i think
Blink blink…I’m so trying to shake the sand of my eyes…
I slept from 12.30 til now…its long for a nap but short for a sleep; fair enough since I did not sleep last night…this routine will go on for the rest of the week til I head home…
Continues blinking… I can hardly see what I am typing…
Gastric…I want dinner…though its this early, I skipped breakfast and lunch just so I could sleep…but I think the massive amount of Nescafe ice last night (2 cups from mamak stall) is corroding my stomach wall…not forgetting the assortment of drinks I took in my room; 4 cups of tea + 1 cup of cappuccino white coffee + 2 cans of brands chicken essence…1 warning, never drink coffee and tea consecutively, especially when you’re stressed…the stomach tends to hurl…give the poor lil’ tummy a break…
~ ~ ~ ~
Thx for keeping me awake at 4 sth 5 this morning…I was surprised how the usually ‘liveless’ cat would be so high this morning; of all times at that time of day, wow…
Energizer slogan??? I think I forgot it again…haha
~ ~ ~ ~
Walked out of my examination room, on my hp…”you’ve got mail”…was wondering who was it from; cuz it doesn’t usually ring except when my mom was looking for me…sms from FISH *Oo* thought what happened…
The stunning excitement, the same reaction cat gave me when I told her this morning…haha
~ ~ ~ ~
I am very happy and excited…spent 30 mins on the phone with my mom despite how sleepy I was…
Firstly we talked about my studies; I was being honest…I’ll try my best to ace, but If I cant, seriously I’ve reach my limits…I was already pushed to my limits…though I have not told you completely the truth; if you knew I haven’t slept all night for my struc finals, I am so sure my ears will suffer…but I really will try my best…
Secondly and the happier thing…YAY!!!! She lets me go to Singapore with my course mates…though I didn’t exactly tell her why was I going…I just said we planned a weekend trip, that’s all…lets hope she doesn’t change her mind like she does all the time…
~ ~ ~ ~
I slept from 12.30 til now…its long for a nap but short for a sleep; fair enough since I did not sleep last night…this routine will go on for the rest of the week til I head home…
Continues blinking… I can hardly see what I am typing…
Gastric…I want dinner…though its this early, I skipped breakfast and lunch just so I could sleep…but I think the massive amount of Nescafe ice last night (2 cups from mamak stall) is corroding my stomach wall…not forgetting the assortment of drinks I took in my room; 4 cups of tea + 1 cup of cappuccino white coffee + 2 cans of brands chicken essence…1 warning, never drink coffee and tea consecutively, especially when you’re stressed…the stomach tends to hurl…give the poor lil’ tummy a break…
~ ~ ~ ~
Thx for keeping me awake at 4 sth 5 this morning…I was surprised how the usually ‘liveless’ cat would be so high this morning; of all times at that time of day, wow…
Energizer slogan??? I think I forgot it again…haha
~ ~ ~ ~
Walked out of my examination room, on my hp…”you’ve got mail”…was wondering who was it from; cuz it doesn’t usually ring except when my mom was looking for me…sms from FISH *Oo* thought what happened…
The stunning excitement, the same reaction cat gave me when I told her this morning…haha
~ ~ ~ ~
I am very happy and excited…spent 30 mins on the phone with my mom despite how sleepy I was…
Firstly we talked about my studies; I was being honest…I’ll try my best to ace, but If I cant, seriously I’ve reach my limits…I was already pushed to my limits…though I have not told you completely the truth; if you knew I haven’t slept all night for my struc finals, I am so sure my ears will suffer…but I really will try my best…
Secondly and the happier thing…YAY!!!! She lets me go to Singapore with my course mates…though I didn’t exactly tell her why was I going…I just said we planned a weekend trip, that’s all…lets hope she doesn’t change her mind like she does all the time…
~ ~ ~ ~
Looking forward to the trip; I shall start planning this hols…^^ I should be there in the 1st or 2nd weekend of May…
~ ~ ~ ~
Last but not least, I can’t forget to do this…Lord, thanks for everything you’ve done for me today…I couldn’t have gone through my paper today without You around…I would have dozed off in the exam room without Your strength…I would have panicked badly when I got stuck with a question but You gave me peace…Thank you, Lord!
Last but not least, I can’t forget to do this…Lord, thanks for everything you’ve done for me today…I couldn’t have gone through my paper today without You around…I would have dozed off in the exam room without Your strength…I would have panicked badly when I got stuck with a question but You gave me peace…Thank you, Lord!
i know that i have loved you ... at 4/16/2007 04:19:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities