if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Early morning...peaceful?

Hmm…the earliest breakfast I have ever taken so far…3.30 am…while watching Manchester United players scoring 4 goals in the first half time; how cool is that…

What shall I do now while waiting for my 8 o clock class?

If I sleep now I’m sure I will miss my class…but I’m so darn sleepy…

I think I should study programming…

Finally finish my struc assignment by cheating on the 3rd question…using short cut formulas cuz we cant figure out the real way…oh who cares!! We spent so much time on it we hardly have time to start studying for the finals…

I should go doze off in front of my laptop while studying programming…yes I shall…

~ ~ ~ ~

I really don’t want to let things bother me now…but it just seems to get in my way…I totally feel used, things feel like I’m always banging on the same wall and make myself bleed endlessly…

~ ~ ~ ~

Its of no use leaving messages isn’t it? Cuz in the end nothing gets replied…I’m still pathetic…I shall not think…

~ ~ ~ ~

I just want to look forward…can it stop hurting?

~ ~ ~ ~

It’s 4.14 am…

i know that i have loved you ... at 4/11/2007 04:11:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music