Thursday, April 12, 2007
I'm not what u think I am
I need to take a deep breath in life and digest everything…
If I’m stupid and pathetic enough to take in everything I would die soon…well, in the end I found out I am still pathetic…
You’re still doing it though I confronted you, why? I don’t get it…
Things are complicated and we’re all busy…
I still haven’t wipe off the possibility I will faint again tonight though it will be another late night study group…
I need to ace my finals despite of all the mess in my head…so I can go on the trip I’ve planned for months…wish you would say yes…still keeping my fingers crossed…
Ignore or be ignored…why isn’t there reply and be replied?????
I wonder about everything, think about everything…but also still hoping everything will go well…
Tired, stupid, stressed…you name it, I got it
Don’t respect me for what I am, cuz this part of me is killing me; I’ll bear to much on my shoulders, and 1 day, I’ll cripple, fall and die…I’m taking too much…who would take mine?
It happened again…I’m in the end pathetic…
If I’m stupid and pathetic enough to take in everything I would die soon…well, in the end I found out I am still pathetic…
You’re still doing it though I confronted you, why? I don’t get it…
Things are complicated and we’re all busy…
I still haven’t wipe off the possibility I will faint again tonight though it will be another late night study group…
I need to ace my finals despite of all the mess in my head…so I can go on the trip I’ve planned for months…wish you would say yes…still keeping my fingers crossed…
Ignore or be ignored…why isn’t there reply and be replied?????
I wonder about everything, think about everything…but also still hoping everything will go well…
Tired, stupid, stressed…you name it, I got it
Don’t respect me for what I am, cuz this part of me is killing me; I’ll bear to much on my shoulders, and 1 day, I’ll cripple, fall and die…I’m taking too much…who would take mine?
It happened again…I’m in the end pathetic…
i know that i have loved you ... at 4/12/2007 02:49:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities