Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Freaking tired
I’m feeling so drowsy…its like I drank down a bottle of cough syrup or took tons of flu pills…my right eye is sore; so red…in conclusion to it all I am just darn exhausted…
After my 12 o clock class yesterday…came back, meddled with my mp3 player and off I went out to do drawing around 4 till 10.30 at night…took dinner at ‘mamak’, a miserable roti telur…didn’t want to eat, I was forced to eat…I wanted to go back and take a shower…but my bag was taken hostage…so sad…we finished dinner around 11+…walked back to the end of the world aka the last block of our hostels to continue my structure assignment which was supposing due today… it was damn tough, I cant even do a single question…sat there for an hour plus, I couldn’t take it…I was about to fire people…packed my stuff and walk back to my den…
Thanks to accumulated stress, pressure and work for the past few nights…none of my sleeping times were earlier than 3 am…amazingly yesterday, I got back…on my com…fiddle with it for a while, in less than 30 mins I think I ‘fainted’ on my bed…
My plans to take a nap and wake up after an hour to continue my struc assignment failed…I didn’t even hear my alarm ring…I did not take a shower…I was just freaking exhausted….
Woke up at 10 today…damn pissed I overslept…took a shower, and then rushed out for a group discussion in the library…lecture classes…went to see the struc lecturer…out of 1000 words he said I think I only understood 10…he gave a postponement for the due date, tomorrow!!! Just great…I have to start working on it again…how can 4 questions be so hard…some more he said its an important topic in the finals which is on MONDAY and we still cant do any of those questions…WHAT THE HECK!!! And ppl still ask me why am I so stressed…what sort of stupid course is this???
I’m so tired I can sleep for days after all these…
There are pills to put ppl to sleep, are there any to get me to wake up?
Inhale, exhale; I need more time!!!
The pressure, I see every1 else studying but I ‘m slacking with so much work at hand…
fate crumbled all around 0 identities