if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I will survive

I’m not letting anyone down this time…

1. Be it the challenge to be the best cuz I am a child of God,
2. Be it my parents’ high expectations of me,
3. Be it the strive to be as good as my brother’s perfect achievements till now,
4. Be it my promise to certain people that will make it through,
5. Be it the determination to not let down those who cares about me,
6. Be it the lecturer’s expectations of me, (I am a lousy student)
7. Be it the effort I’ve put in all sem to achieve all the top scores in all the coursework marks, (though its not good enough to ace; no offence, I’m sorry to my coursemates…)
8. Be it all the sleepless nights and effort to overcome every single emotion,

I’ve survived this far with a few almost emotional- breakdowns…

I am not satisfied to give myself a break right here and settle for 2nd best…its time to buck up and shut down all walls of distraction…

Coffee or tea, mixture of them both makes me want to puke right now but I don’t care, I’ll do what it takes to stay awake for this entire week…

It’s still not too late…

I can’t do it alone so help me, Lord…I need you so bad now!!! but in the end I can tell the world my success all this while is not a compliment of my efforts alone...but I've got a great God who's got my back all this while ^^

i know that i have loved you ... at 4/15/2007 05:10:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music