Sunday, April 8, 2007
Apologies expressed...I'm sorry
I wanted to have a new start after the 100th post that ended with tears…but it seems like I needed to rectify a lot of things in my 101 post…
~ ~ ~ ~
The journey of this friendship is unexplainable…it was never forgotten but it just gets deeper in my heart…yet my apology has to go out to you both for I’m weak…and most of the time I crack…
If I were given a wish, I’d wish to be by both your sides…
Cat – I made a mistake, no wait, its not just this once, I’ve made a lot of mistakes in our friendship…and everytime after I did it, I see ur tags and I just hurt more…I guess its true wat u said…we never realize our importance in ur heart…I’m sorry…but honestly at times, I just don’t feel it and when I get really emo and I need some1 to just talk to…I see you online, I’m happy, I come to you but at the end I get a cold shoulder…I know in the end it comes down to me being selfish in thoughts, when I should realize you’re busy with all you work…I get it…but I just don’t want to comply with all that…so I try to walk away, silent down my life and sort things out…cuz I know if I go on like this we will all get hurt…I don’t despise you, I treasure our friendship above any other friendship I have…and I have no means to destroy it or push you away…I’m sorry…
Fish – I was touched by ur posts…I promised you I’d be strong, and I will keep my word…but I don’t want to keep telling you what’s bothering me esp lately but I have just a blur vision on what’s bothering you…and it pains me more to see you and cat have slight disputes among each other…promise me you’ll come to me if u need to cool down from the pressures of the world…I’m always here for u…
To the 3 of us…ppl reading this may call me stupid, ppl in college may say I’m such a jerk but I don’t care what ppl think of me…I only know deep in my heart; I’ve carved our friendship in it…its sth I treasure and just thinking about it can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time…I don’t know how long will it last, I do wish its forever…and I hope to see you both face to face 1 day, hang out and make much more happy and unforgettable memories together…
~ ~ ~ ~
Sometimes I just get a feeling I’m being fooled but most of the time these feelings are very misleading…so in the end, the way you’re worried bout her, the way her 1 sms can change ur emoness to a sense of relief, where as I tried the entire day to cheer you up but it all came down to the sms…it only proves that you still love her no matter how much you tell me you don’t…why let go in the first place? And my place in your heart, I’m only a good friend…I’m pathetic…
~ ~ ~ ~
The journey of this friendship is unexplainable…it was never forgotten but it just gets deeper in my heart…yet my apology has to go out to you both for I’m weak…and most of the time I crack…
If I were given a wish, I’d wish to be by both your sides…
Cat – I made a mistake, no wait, its not just this once, I’ve made a lot of mistakes in our friendship…and everytime after I did it, I see ur tags and I just hurt more…I guess its true wat u said…we never realize our importance in ur heart…I’m sorry…but honestly at times, I just don’t feel it and when I get really emo and I need some1 to just talk to…I see you online, I’m happy, I come to you but at the end I get a cold shoulder…I know in the end it comes down to me being selfish in thoughts, when I should realize you’re busy with all you work…I get it…but I just don’t want to comply with all that…so I try to walk away, silent down my life and sort things out…cuz I know if I go on like this we will all get hurt…I don’t despise you, I treasure our friendship above any other friendship I have…and I have no means to destroy it or push you away…I’m sorry…
Fish – I was touched by ur posts…I promised you I’d be strong, and I will keep my word…but I don’t want to keep telling you what’s bothering me esp lately but I have just a blur vision on what’s bothering you…and it pains me more to see you and cat have slight disputes among each other…promise me you’ll come to me if u need to cool down from the pressures of the world…I’m always here for u…
To the 3 of us…ppl reading this may call me stupid, ppl in college may say I’m such a jerk but I don’t care what ppl think of me…I only know deep in my heart; I’ve carved our friendship in it…its sth I treasure and just thinking about it can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time…I don’t know how long will it last, I do wish its forever…and I hope to see you both face to face 1 day, hang out and make much more happy and unforgettable memories together…
~ ~ ~ ~
Sometimes I just get a feeling I’m being fooled but most of the time these feelings are very misleading…so in the end, the way you’re worried bout her, the way her 1 sms can change ur emoness to a sense of relief, where as I tried the entire day to cheer you up but it all came down to the sms…it only proves that you still love her no matter how much you tell me you don’t…why let go in the first place? And my place in your heart, I’m only a good friend…I’m pathetic…
i know that i have loved you ... at 4/08/2007 12:11:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities