if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Head hurts

Keeping it simple for now…

~ ~ ~ ~

It’s a time of silent and peace once again…blog-surfing, thinking and re-evaluating; listening to music with meaningful lyrics…

My head is throbbing…sleep early; my mom says…but whenever I come in my room I tend to drag my time…there’s too much going on in the head that I can never let go…

~ ~ ~ ~

It’s a joy to see when you’re happy…

I’m smiling and cracking jokes all day but it doesn’t mean I’m happy…

I wish I could do more but there is nothing I can do…certain barriers will always remain and those walls will never be broken down

My words are limited; that’s all I can say…and most of the time the barrier just screens it out; ends up it meant nothing at all…

~ ~ ~ ~

I feel like calling off the trip but somehow I feel it’s not worth doing so cuz I will only hurt myself in the end…

Though it feels like I shouldn’t give myself hope before being stood up, false hope kills more than ever…

Sometimes its better to remain in a dream than facing reality; the words all of you said ringing in my head…should I let go? I am now still back at this question…

I feel my headache getting worse now…

~ ~ ~ ~

Someone asked me why I hardly mention names in my posts…

First of all; if what I say may hurt the person then I’d rather keep everything to myself and take the tears, especially for those I really care for…it’s not worth putting everyone in a very hard time…

The mind is too complicated to single out everything so whatever written here is only a small summary of the hare wire in the mind…

Words are never meant to describe in detail feelings, experiences and even hurt…all that we’ve gone through stays inside; never forgotten…

~ ~ ~ ~

The changes in me all of you see, but I think I am blinded by all that’s going on…I can’t see it anymore…so asking me to let it all go and change back to the old me? Is it possible?

It’s the holidays, but why am I feeling so blunt?

~ ~ ~ ~

In silence, good luck everyone…

~ ~ ~ ~

I begin to fear the phrase “Thanks for being a great friend”…

i know that i have loved you ... at 4/24/2007 12:47:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music