Sunday, April 22, 2007
Random thoughts in Exhaustion
I am back; home once again for the hols after a very tiring exam week…
Sleepless nights, coffee, tea, chicken essence, roti telur…not forgetting stress, bloated-ness, lack of appetite, emo-ness, confusion, headaches…STOP
Last but not least I have a feeling I will screw this finals…freaking scared…but I will trust in God; I will pull through…
~ ~ ~ ~
SLEEPY…(yawn)
I am now just glad it is all over and I am sitting in my own bedroom…the place I love the most…the place where memories all started…its holidays once again…but what has past will never return…everyone is moving on…AM I?
~ ~ ~ ~
Got a webcam…yay!! Am still wondering though is having a webcam something good?
~ ~ ~ ~
Flights are somehow a great thing…you sit at the window seat; look outside the window and wonder…will I ever land? If I die now, what have I done? What have I achieved? Who would care if I still existed or not?
Somehow I wanted to land as soon as possible to see my family, see the people I treasure, even if I can’t see them, at least drop a message or something…suddenly life felt so precious…I really didn’t want to live a life of regret…
~ ~ ~ ~
Don’t ask what your God can do for you but ask what you can do for your God
~ ~ ~ ~
[1:03:00 AM]is there a way to erase the memory of things u think shudnt exist?
[1:03:12 AM]says: y wud u wana do dat
[1:03:13 AM]says: no matter wat it is..its apart of who u r..
[1:03:13 AM]says: it made u who u r now..
[1:03:21 AM] was jus thinkin my life wud be less complicated
[1:03:33 AM] i am a freaking emo person who has changed a lot
[1:03:55 AM] i like a small part of me which made me hate a bigger part of me
~ ~ ~ ~
You’re not alone; I look into the mirror now…I’ve lost myself…who am I?
Lets all hope this is temporary…
~ ~ ~ ~
The horizon has no limits…nature teaches one to see a lot of things…
Play your own part and everything else will blend into place…
Sometimes you think your existence is forsaken, taken for granted…you think you’re not appreciated…tell yourself this…You’re wrong…
Whether it’s you’re a pain to a person or a joy to a person…your existence can never be denied…
You can’t see air, but it exist; air never brags but gets scolded for being dirty…
I should learn to take things easy…
Back at square 1…SLEEPY
Sleepless nights, coffee, tea, chicken essence, roti telur…not forgetting stress, bloated-ness, lack of appetite, emo-ness, confusion, headaches…STOP
Last but not least I have a feeling I will screw this finals…freaking scared…but I will trust in God; I will pull through…
~ ~ ~ ~
SLEEPY…(yawn)
I am now just glad it is all over and I am sitting in my own bedroom…the place I love the most…the place where memories all started…its holidays once again…but what has past will never return…everyone is moving on…AM I?
~ ~ ~ ~
Got a webcam…yay!! Am still wondering though is having a webcam something good?
~ ~ ~ ~
Flights are somehow a great thing…you sit at the window seat; look outside the window and wonder…will I ever land? If I die now, what have I done? What have I achieved? Who would care if I still existed or not?
Somehow I wanted to land as soon as possible to see my family, see the people I treasure, even if I can’t see them, at least drop a message or something…suddenly life felt so precious…I really didn’t want to live a life of regret…
~ ~ ~ ~
Don’t ask what your God can do for you but ask what you can do for your God
~ ~ ~ ~
[1:03:00 AM]is there a way to erase the memory of things u think shudnt exist?
[1:03:12 AM]says: y wud u wana do dat
[1:03:13 AM]says: no matter wat it is..its apart of who u r..
[1:03:13 AM]says: it made u who u r now..
[1:03:21 AM] was jus thinkin my life wud be less complicated
[1:03:33 AM] i am a freaking emo person who has changed a lot
[1:03:55 AM] i like a small part of me which made me hate a bigger part of me
~ ~ ~ ~
You’re not alone; I look into the mirror now…I’ve lost myself…who am I?
Lets all hope this is temporary…
~ ~ ~ ~
The horizon has no limits…nature teaches one to see a lot of things…
Play your own part and everything else will blend into place…
Sometimes you think your existence is forsaken, taken for granted…you think you’re not appreciated…tell yourself this…You’re wrong…
Whether it’s you’re a pain to a person or a joy to a person…your existence can never be denied…
You can’t see air, but it exist; air never brags but gets scolded for being dirty…
I should learn to take things easy…
Back at square 1…SLEEPY
i know that i have loved you ... at 4/22/2007 01:17:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities