Tuesday, April 17, 2007
SCREW IT ALL!!
SCREW DRAWING!!!
All I feel now is why the hell was the time given insufficient…out of 5 questions I only completed 3…WTH!!!
I could tell my mom was disappointed…and that was when I told her I did 4 out of 5..wait til she finds our I only did 3…I am so FIRED!!!
What are the odds of scoring full marks for those 3 questions, 20 each? I need 60 to ace my subject…ARGH!!!!
Filled with sudden fear…I can’t eat, I can hardly sleep, I can’t even pick up my notes for tomorrow’s paper…I need help!
There’s another mood killer paper tomorrow…DAMN programming…I will be so dead by tomorrow 11 am…
All I feel now is why the hell was the time given insufficient…out of 5 questions I only completed 3…WTH!!!
I could tell my mom was disappointed…and that was when I told her I did 4 out of 5..wait til she finds our I only did 3…I am so FIRED!!!
What are the odds of scoring full marks for those 3 questions, 20 each? I need 60 to ace my subject…ARGH!!!!
Filled with sudden fear…I can’t eat, I can hardly sleep, I can’t even pick up my notes for tomorrow’s paper…I need help!
There’s another mood killer paper tomorrow…DAMN programming…I will be so dead by tomorrow 11 am…
i know that i have loved you ... at 4/17/2007 11:52:00 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities