if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Friday, April 6, 2007

Nearing breakdown

I started a journey with many things hooked to my heart. I hope that at the end of this journey I’ll be able to turn these burdens to lighter things so I could live my life simpler. Is it that hard to do?

Well, no it’s not hard…it’s just nearing impossible.

To walk this journey, a lot of courage is needed…a lot of will…but all seems to fade away…

I see people breakdown 1 by 1…I’m no better myself…within this few days, I’ve realized my tears met the world a few times…it was no longer hidden in me…

So it meant I’d feel more painful then before, heavier than before…wishing that things haven’t gone that way, but reality can’t be changed, the past can’t be changed…

There is just too much things going on…will a smile on my face be enough to at least lie to you, showing you I’m happy?

~ ~ ~ ~

My bro called last night nearing midnight and I was shocked…he questioned me about my msn nick “isolation and eradication ~ speechless bout you and I” I knew he was worried bout me but I couldn’t find the courage to tell him the truth…I didn’t want anyone to know what’s in this heart…I’d rather take it alone…they wouldn’t understand anyways…

He told me even mom knows there is something wrong with me…Have I changed that much for the world to realize the old me has gone?

If this blog was found by them…I would be dead…

~ ~ ~ ~

The words “Are you ok anot?” is enough to put me to tears…what has become of me?

i know that i have loved you ... at 4/06/2007 09:22:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music