Sunday, June 3, 2007
Closed for now
I can’t stop hurting…that’s why I am doing this…
I thought long and hard about my decision to private this blog to me only…
It seems like I took a very hard blow…I need some time to get over it…
Now let this be a place just for me to rant...a place for me to cry…
Let me lock this heart away so it can heal; with only time can heal…
I don’t have to face the world; I don’t have to worry the people around me…
I still can live with a fake smile everywhere I go and hide my true emotions…
Don’t worry, it’s not hatred…I just want to be alone for now…
And watch the world in silence…
I thought long and hard about my decision to private this blog to me only…
It seems like I took a very hard blow…I need some time to get over it…
Now let this be a place just for me to rant...a place for me to cry…
Let me lock this heart away so it can heal; with only time can heal…
I don’t have to face the world; I don’t have to worry the people around me…
I still can live with a fake smile everywhere I go and hide my true emotions…
Don’t worry, it’s not hatred…I just want to be alone for now…
And watch the world in silence…
i know that i have loved you ... at 6/03/2007 10:30:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities