if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Merry christmas; I wish

I have a sudden wanting of Christmas times to fill up the days ahead of me…

Listening to some old classy Christmas tunes…it’s quite relaxing…

The reminder that it’s the birthday of our 1 true saviour and the love that he brought to this world…

Maybe it’s the love of the season; the hope that it brings…

But it’s definitely the season of the year that I would never want to miss…

Sometimes it just passes so fast that it felt like any other day…but when it’s not around I just long for it…

How was my Christmas spent last year? Somehow I couldn’t remember…and I dare not look forward to this year’s Christmas with expectations…just let it flow…

Some people think Christmas are just for kids to wish, long for and believe…

But to me; Christmas is just too special to explain with words and I just want to share it with the people around me…

~ ~ ~ ~

I really want to go home…for many various reasons I really want to go home…too much events that causes this heart to be weary…

I’ve grown colder in my relationship with God and I am not in a state that I would deny it…but I’m still holding on each day, trying to remind myself what my 1st priority is…

No matter how much things that had happened at home, things that we want to forget its still home…

Home is where the heart is…

~ ~ ~ ~

By the way, for those who doesn’t know this was my first blogskin after the default black 1…

Sure does brings back along of memories…

Not forgotten…will never be…

~ ~ ~ ~

Sometimes I just want a break from all the feelings in this heart…it feels like a continuous gnawing on the soul…

I read everyday; and sometimes I tend to tear a little…I’m pathetic…

It’s a feeling that never fades…it cannot be forgotten…

Why? I just don’t get it…

I still dare not…

~ ~ ~ ~

Good nite everyone!

i know that i have loved you ... at 7/31/2007 11:27:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    I am who I am
    No way I'm slacking here
    Be it the world's pressures

    I am in love with my wonderful Saviour
    And so I can love cuz I was first loved
    You can't change me
    Jeremiah 29:11

    I'm growing up!

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note


the'.soothin'>music