Sunday, July 22, 2007
TESTS SEASON!!!!
Sorry people…Its test week…3 tests this week; starting from tomorrow, Tuesday and Thursday…
So I won’t be updating this few days…I will see you after Thursday…
That’s if I survive…
Finals is in 3 weeks…I feel so X.X
No, must be positive…”I WILL SURVIVE and SOAR!”
Yeah, I shall wait patiently…
~ ~ ~ ~
我会好好过 等你再爱我 总有个角落 会让你想起我
I won’t deny when I ask myself that these words are directed at you but when you ask I just dare not say and act like nothing at all; saying it’s just a lyrics of a beautiful song…
Undeniably it is, at least for me…
Don’t worry; it’s not the love that you think…it’s just something special that I can’t forget till this day…
~ ~ ~ ~
Waiting the rising dawn of a new day;
Moments later, the crimson rays were than shining on my window pane…
I must be dreaming…
The beauty of dreams; I may never want to wake from mine…
But it’s somehow turning into a nightmare…
So I won’t be updating this few days…I will see you after Thursday…
That’s if I survive…
Finals is in 3 weeks…I feel so X.X
No, must be positive…”I WILL SURVIVE and SOAR!”
Yeah, I shall wait patiently…
~ ~ ~ ~
我会好好过 等你再爱我 总有个角落 会让你想起我
I won’t deny when I ask myself that these words are directed at you but when you ask I just dare not say and act like nothing at all; saying it’s just a lyrics of a beautiful song…
Undeniably it is, at least for me…
Don’t worry; it’s not the love that you think…it’s just something special that I can’t forget till this day…
~ ~ ~ ~
Waiting the rising dawn of a new day;
Moments later, the crimson rays were than shining on my window pane…
I must be dreaming…
The beauty of dreams; I may never want to wake from mine…
But it’s somehow turning into a nightmare…
i know that i have loved you ... at 7/22/2007 11:13:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities