Monday, July 16, 2007
Nothing much to say; Pictures
Ellen ~ I am so sorry for not updating for so long…every time I open my Microsoft word I don’t know what to write…haven’t been feeling right lately…since you want me to update I try my best to see what I can come up with so bear with me la…
~ ~ ~ ~
“Don’t be sad that it’s over; be happy that it happened”
“不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有”
Irritated and agitated...
Lost of motivation…
I don’t know what more to say…my feelings are left unexplainable…
Besides it doesn’t matter anymore does it?
Don’t want to elaborate more…
~ ~ ~ ~
Seems I got nothing much to say I shall post pictures…
My brother and his wife’s wedding picture
~ ~ ~ ~
“Don’t be sad that it’s over; be happy that it happened”
“不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有”
Irritated and agitated...
Lost of motivation…
I don’t know what more to say…my feelings are left unexplainable…
Besides it doesn’t matter anymore does it?
Don’t want to elaborate more…
~ ~ ~ ~
Seems I got nothing much to say I shall post pictures…
My brother and his wife’s wedding picture
The cheesecake my mom baked for my dad's birthday during chinese new year…yum!My ‘ugly’ but also my treasured and trusty notebook^^
Maple buddies…I sure miss it…but it isn’t the same anymore…

That's all folks...
i know that i have loved you ... at 7/16/2007 08:50:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities